[NAGDU] grooming tips and suggestions

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Jan 25 10:56:10 UTC 2017

Hi, Daniele,

I got them from Amazon, though you can probably find them at a health food
store or even a spa in your area.  I've just used the on line option.
Here's the links I use at Amazon.

The lemon is made by Majestic Pure
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QR6SS6O/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The peppermint is made by Now Foods
https://smile.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Essential-Oils-Peppermint/dp/B006I7JBUE/ref=sr_1_2_s_pr_p?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1485341124&sr=1-2&keywords=now%2Bpeppermint%2Boil&th=1

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
It's been proven.  If your parents didn't have any children, you won't
either!