[NAGDU] Relieving in the City

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:45:50 UTC 2017

I have never been terribly successful getting a dog to relieve where I want
it to if it is a route reliever. It is frustrating. I have denied it's
desire to stop some, but eventually the dog seemed to bog down and just
decide it would anyway and we weren't getting anywhere. If you have a bag,
which I know you do, could you just go over as far to the right or left as
is possible on the walk, let it relieve there, and pick it up? I've had to
do this before.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com