[NAGDU] Finding trashcan's, relieving in the city, traveling in Pairs

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jan 27 22:12:50 UTC 2017

Could be I haven't got a clue what I'm talking about (I usually don't, but when's that stopped me?) but this sounds like a bit of a disastrophe waiting to happen. How would this be different from, say, having your dog guide while at the same time using a sighted guide? Here you've got two brains trying to guide. What happens if they don't agree on which way to navigate an obstacle? Seems to me this would be confusing to the dogs, if not also to the humans. While I'm happy this works for y'all, I'd be surprised if it could be made to work in general usage.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name