[NAGDU] Intro and great news

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:54:15 UTC 2017

And the crowing that the successful people do is justified so long as they
don't lord over the ones still seeking the fact that they've been
successful. Sometimes the crowing gives people the strength to continue on
even when it gets tough. But Amanda, I believe you will find a job, and I
believe you will love your dog when you go for it.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com