[NAGDU] Field Reps

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:45:56 UTC 2017

Was your field rep in your town working with you in person?  I'm
confused about the part about giving advice on street crossings without
having seen the intersection. Could he/she have been using Google Earth?

Did you explain that the help provided wasn't really helpful? Perhaps
they could consult with a colleague and get back to you with some more
ideas.  Or help you with other ideas.  But if they don't know the first
ideas weren't helpful, it's doubtful they'd offer others.

What about calling the program to speak with the supervisor?  If you
feel you've done all you can and the situation still isn't resolved,
then perhaps the next step is moving up the ladder.

What is wrong with your harness that you can't properly follow? Is this
a new thing?  Did the dog's pace or pull change, that can definitely
influence the feel.  Other than that I can't think of anything, short of
a broken part on the harness.

I hope you can get it resolved.
Julie