[NAGDU] Field Reps

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 4 12:08:00 UTC 2017

Hi Jordan.
Have you examined your harness carefully?  A ruler will tell you if the
handle isn't straight.  Just lay the ruler next to the part that's supposed
to be straight, and see if it is.
If it's not, maybe you or someone else can push it back into shape.  My
husband once got help with his cane at a gas station garage, of all places.
Also, feel carefully around the connectors and the leather pieces near them.
Maybe something just got pulled loose and needs to be re-sewn, or whatever.
Harness handles are pretty sturdy.  It seems unlikely the handle would be
damaged in an overhead bin, but the connectors and leather pieces aren't as
tough as the steel handle.
I did however once have the handle weld fail where it was attached to the
crosspiece.  I was out of town, and had to work my dog trying to hold the
handle together.  Not good.
Good luck.
Tracy