[NAGDU] Jordan's Harness And Trainers

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:47:47 UTC 2017

Dear Jordan,
 Sorry to hear about your harness issues.The purpose of the schools attending the national conventions is to support their graduates during the convention. I may of missed which school you went to, but I am sure one the school representatives would be glad to help you figure out the issue. As a multiple Seeing Eye graduate, I have been very pleased with the trainers and representatives I have dealt with. Our board at TAGDU(The Tennessee Association of Guide Dog Users) have  developed strong relationships with many of the schools and find most to be top notch. But with any occupation, you will have some better than others. There are many good ones out there. The convention will be a great opportunity to find a trainer that you click and feel comfortable working with.
Your federation brother,

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!