[NAGDU] Field Reps

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Thu Jul 6 00:12:23 UTC 2017

*Hi Dar,
I don't know if Keith McGregor is alive, let alone still working with
Leader Dogs.
Jordan, They've switched things up at Leader. I recommend that you call
and leave a voicemail with Graduate Services, they will, or so I've been
told, call you back. Yes, I'm a Leader Alum.

Your Mileage May Vary

Wayne And Harley D

*