[NAGDU] Field Reps

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:35:01 UTC 2017

Folks, when we write messages on this list (and I am included in this) we
start our message as if people will immediately know what/whom we are
talking about. In the case of this message it was a short time ago. However,
we really should state the subject of our discussion in the sentence so that
people know without doubt what we are speaking about. When messages are very
old such as one I saw today, I had absolutely no idea without going to read
the message that was with it, and if someone had deleted it, it would likely
have been almost impossible to figure out what the discussion was about. I
know there is a subject line, but the conversation would be more easily
followed if we tried a little to remember to state the sentence in a way
that confirms comfortably what we are talking about. This is not a rule; it
just would be so so nice. I am going to try to do it more in my own private
messages, too.

Thanks, and I know I'll see many of you next week.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com