[NAGDU] indoor relief areas

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:37:33 UTC 2017

I'm just looking at the relief area options, now called SARA's how
fancy!   I switch planes in Atlanta and it looks like most of the relief
areas are indoors.  The outdoor area looks to be out of the secure area
and a fair bit away.   Although I haven't been to Atlanta in years and
years and then had no dog.  We only have a one hour layover.  I'm
thinking it will be the indoor relief area or bust.

I've never been in a situation where I've relieved a dog indoors.  Not
sure if he's going to be agreeable.  Tips? Suggestions?  Experiences?

Both flights plus layover is about 6 hours, plus a bit on either side of
that to get in and out of the building.  He could likely make it that
long, but he's an older dog and I think he'd appreciate the opportunity
to go at the halfway point.

Thanks!

Julie