[NAGDU] Hello

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:08:43 UTC 2017

Hi Janell,
Welcome.  I live in Louisiana, and I have had three dogs from a few
different schools.  As far as night travel goes, I subscribe to the same
theory as most cyclists, me included, do which is light up like a Christmas
tree.  I usually have at least two lights on me and two lights on Belto's
harness, but I try to always have four lights on his harness and four on me.
Make yourself as visible as possible.
Jordan