[NAGDU] A good laugh

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 21:26:08 UTC 2017

Hello:

I agree, where would we be without the occasional goofy behaviors.  I
remember many years ago when a vet was trying to examine my golden Cinnamon.
She kept licking his face including his glasses and then began to search his
pockets to see if he had anything for her.  He was laughing and I said when
will this goofy golden grow up.  He chuckled and said goldens might grow up
by the time they are fifteen.  At that time Cinnamon was only five so I had
a long time before she grew up.  All my golden girls have been a bit goofy.
Eva is now four years old and she still acts like the fourteen month old
puppy I brought home from class.  Sometimes a good laugh at our dogs goofy
behavior can go a long way to lifting our spirits too.  They grow old all
too soon so I will take the puppy goofiness for as long as it lasts.
Sandra and Goofy Golden Eva