[NAGDU] Belto's Problems mostly resolved.

rickyjoecook at comcast.net rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 22:08:04 UTC 2017

what is on the go? Is there a website?

Thanks,

Ricky Joe & Darcy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jordan Gallacher via NAGDU
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 2:46 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jordan Gallacher
Subject: [NAGDU] Belto's Problems mostly resolved.

Well, good news is most of Belto's issues I have previously reported have
been solved.  It is appearing like some of the problems came about because
of what my instructor/field rep was telling me not to do including telling
me not to praise Belto like I was trying to do in class.  Thanks to the two
reps that are here from Leader, problems such as going down stairs and other
working issues have mostly been resolved.  Not totally sure what is up with
the harness still, but since I purchased a harness from On the Go the other
day, the Leader Dog harness is no longer the primary harness I use.  So
things are going well, and as long as I do what the reps here have told me,
things will continue to go well.

Jordan and Belto