[NAGDU] Belto's Problems mostly resolved.

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:14:29 UTC 2017

Glad things are coming together for you.  I think most every dog I've
had has been more distracted by pet dogs than guide dogs.  Jetta is calm
around other guides and nuts, well she used to be nuts, around
neighborhood dogs.  She especially reacts to barking dogs.  Sometimes I
wish I could understand dog because I think they must be saying really
awful things, if her reaction is any judge.  Monty, who is nearly
oblivious to guide dogs, will look at pet dogs and rarely even veer a
bit from paying them more attention than what he's doing.

I think it's because guide dogs generally have better doggie social
skills.  They present themselves as calm.

Julie