[NAGDU] filing a complaint

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Mon Jul 17 20:06:19 UTC 2017

Original I am pleased you got home after all of that.
Glad you stood up for what you know you and your dog can do.
I hope you can get thid worked out.
I wouldn't stop, I would keep going from one person to another.
I am also surprised he didn't ask you how you knew how to get around
the air port.
message: