[NAGDU] Billings clinic

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 18:08:32 UTC 2017

Dar:

I can understand why you are upset.  It is not the van driver's job to
criticize you and your dog.  The public does not understand how difficult it
can be to control a young rambunctious dog.  I always have told people to
call my school.  Then the school can explain that I am working my dog in the
way I was instructed to during training.  You should definitely speak to a
supervisor.  If the problems continue, then you may have to try another
clinic.  Good luck.

Sandra and Eva