[NAGDU] Stay command on escelators, was, Escalators, and how different schools handle them?

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:49:20 UTC 2017

At GEB, I was taught to give Delta the stay command while on the
escalator and use the release command "Let's go" near the end. She
loves escalators though, and I've found she'll leap off (very
excitedly) even without the command. SO I usually stand a few steps
ahead of her so she has enough slack.

Mike