[NAGDU] Hud

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Sat Jul 22 18:55:52 UTC 2017

Hello Lori. It is my understanding from the fair housing act that a service animal does not count as one of the animals if there are limits to pets. This is because they are not to be considered as pets, but as a mobility appliance. I.E. a walker or wheelchair.  You will need to look at the FHA to get that specific information and let them know. I do not have it on hand right now to tell you which section it is. I would recommend the NAGDU app if you have an Apple device. However, if after you take a look and you are still having trouble, please let us know.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

Mobile: 832.554.7285
Work: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” – David Thornburg