[NAGDU] introduction to list

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 21:29:16 UTC 2017

 Hello, Gabriel.
I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome you to the list. My name is
Chantel, I'm also a pilot dogs graduate. I'm currently in between dogs. I
had a beautiful standard poodle named Motley. Motley had to be returned
into thousand 14, due to fear issues that couldn't be corrected during
brush up training.
Feel free to jump in anytime.