[NAGDU] Grain vs. Other Food

rickyjoecook at comcast.net rickyjoecook at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 15:04:46 UTC 2017

Hi Becky, II feed Darcy Wellness Core Wild Game. It is grain free. I was
feeding her Natures Recipe Venison and rice but she was gaining to much
weight. One of the reasons I am feeding her the Wellness Core food is
because it is high in protein and low in carbs and has good vegetables in
it. She weighs about 65 pounds and has stablized her weight there.

She really loves the food which to me is important because I want her to
enjoy her meals.

Ricky Joe & Darcy