[NAGDU] Grain vs. Other Food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 26 12:49:58 UTC 2017

When I got Krokus off grain, as soon as I brought him home, it cleared up
the squishy stool problem he had all through class.  When I got him off
chicken, it cleared up the chronic ear infection he had developed.  I still
need to clean his ears every month or 2, but no infections, requiring costly
vet visits and much discomfort for the puppinator.  Yay!
Tracy