[NAGDU] dog food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 26 15:35:39 UTC 2017

I think multiple protein sources is a good thing, and Krokus is eating
venison and bison now.  But one protein is also OK.  Some people recommend
switching proteins occasionally, so the dog doesn't become allergic.  I
tried switching Krokus for a bit, but the new protein I chose didn't agree
with him.  I'll try another, when I'm not rushing around so much.  Now, can
my demented brain remember the protein I tried, that didn't agree with him?!
Tracy