[NAGDU] The Osgood files

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 11:46:20 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy,
I read about this, and, it was Guiding Eyes in New york.
the bit that i read was talking about using the computer program to match dogs with trainers.  i thought it was strange that it did not talk about matching the dogs with the clients.  lol.
I understand that, matching a pup with the correct trainer might increase the success rate of the dog passing into a class but, i did think it very strange that i did not see anything about the blind handlers.
the article was promoting the use of the software being used in other areas.

Vivianna