[NAGDU] Grain vs Other Food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 28 12:32:28 UTC 2017

Thanks Marge, that was interesting.  It sure is hard to find foods that
don't have poultry.  Krokus seems to be allergic to chicken, and finding
food without it is indeed not as simple as one would think.
Also interesting that your dog needs some grain, and is doing well with
oats.  Krokus is quite thin, though I think at an OK weight, so I'll keep
your experience in mind.
Tracy