[NAGDU] The Osgood files

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:06:46 UTC 2017

There was a piece about Guiding Eyes for the Blind using Wtson on the CBS
Evening News Wednesday night, so you might find something if you go to their
24/7 website, and I can't remember how to go there. They did mention the
advantages of using the software to match people and dogs in the evening
news piece. I thought it was quite fascinating and might like to know more.
Cindy