[NAGDU] beach shoes

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:46:59 UTC 2017

Hi Janell,
It depends on where you're going in ca.
Usually the sf Bay Area beaches are no problem whatsoever. Sf beaches are dog friendly and also ok off leash.
Be weary in sf. Sf allows emotional support animals all over town and it can come to challenging encounters.
It's annoying.

In regards to boots, I'd recommend:

Muttluks - they come in a soft version and in a more solid one.

Ruffwear - any of their boots are light and good for hot or cold times. I'd always order the socks with a pair.

Hurtta - same style as the ruffwear and nice to wear.

Enjoy ca! It's a fun state and lots to experience.
Let us know when you're in the sf area :)
Best, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone