[NAGDU] beach shoes

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:03:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

They are like little booties/shoes.  They have a bit of tread on the bottom
and they Velcro around each paw.  I live in northern Wisconsin so we get way
way below 0 and have lots of ice/snow.  The salt that is used to deice the
roads also bother Sully's paws.  These are just about the funniest thing
ever the first time you put them on.  Sully was high stepping around the
house for about 15 minutes trying to get them off!!  It was hilarious!!