[NAGDU] Wind Ensemble

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:57:36 UTC 2017

I had a black lab who did not like to hear brass instruments in concerts, in
the first place because she got frightened in an outdoor concert by the
cannons during the 1812 Overture. She didn't like the reeds and brass on
organs either, yet I could still put her on stage when I played organ piece,
attaching her to the bench.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com