[NAGDU] Aleeah and Whitley

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 07:19:39 UTC 2017

I, Aleeah,
This is Bibi.
I'm just now cominbing through my messages and saw your situation.
Yes, it does annoy me when parents don't watch their kids and I ran into that many times back when Odie was my working canine partner.
If you did contact your landlord and there is still a problem, it's best to contact all the above, the property management or city authority who oversees your apartment complex.
You do have the right to get in touch with law enforcement if there's still problems occuring.
My hopes are that you were able to find a happy ending to this mess and be able to move on.
There were times I would have to give Odie the "leave it" command and he usually obeyed for the most part.
Doing obedience around the distraction may not be a bad idea either as I had to do that myself.
Congrads to you and Whitley and I hope you may have many more years together in your partnership.
Sincerely:
Bibi and ???