[NAGDU] This is why I love this list, was Accountability for comments was: Emotional Support Dog attack on delta.

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 20:49:59 UTC 2017

Totally agree with you Heather about this list.  I have seen it personally where people were thrown out of other lists just for agreeing or disagreeing with someone. It is intersting because Delta has been the one airline that has been the most problematic for me with all my dogs, but I still generally think they are a pretty good airline most of the time.  The two airlines I have never had trouble with dog wise are American and Southwest.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone