[NAGDU] Guide dog accessories

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 15 13:17:32 UTC 2017

My most useful accessory is a raincoat.  It at least keeps most of his body
dry, leaving less for me to do.  And something to help keep his paws
salt-free in the winter.
Everything else is optional. He could even be happy with only a few toys,
instead of the big pile we have.  And the school-issued mutt mat, instead of
his very cushy bed.  We humans enjoy spoiling our dogs, butthey're not
really picky.
Tracy