[NAGDU] Guide dog accessories

David david at bakerinet.com
Sat Jun 17 01:12:24 UTC 2017

'Good questions, Miranda.  The Camelbak and insulated sleeve with the
belt clip came from REI online.  I don't see the bottle I have or the
carrier.
Here is an insulated bottle from them that is on sale for $9.73
https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/124333/camelbak-podium-big-chill-insulated-water-bottle-25-fl-oz

They don't seem to carry the sleeve that I have anymore.  You could also
use a sling that would hold a water bottle and go over your shoulder.
They are available from several retailers.  There is a sleeve for a
Nalgene 32 oz bottle that would work if you bought a Nalgene bottle.
https://www.rei.com/product/852426/nalgene-insulated-neoprene-bottle-clothing-sleeve

The clips came from Banggood.com, a Chinese online retailer.
https://www.banggood.com/Carabiner-Hook-Webbing-Buckle-Nylon-Molle-Belt-Hanging-Key-Ring-Outdoor-Tool-p-998155.html

I have no financial interest in either of these retailers.
*
David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*