[NAGDU] house calls from vets?

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 18 14:15:00 UTC 2017

Hi Cindy,

It's not a service every vet offers but especially in an emergency
situation I've seen it happen.

And when we were on holiday in  a rather small city a few weeks ago, the
vet came to our hotel without any problems and without an emergency
situation. So, house calls do exist in Germany but I think it's up to
the vet if they would like to offer this.

Lisa