[NAGDU] LED lights for gude dog harness

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Jun 19 16:24:29 UTC 2017

There is also a light that looks like it may have more side light
visibility like the VistaLite VL700. They are sold under many names
like: SIGEM, BLITZU, Braitor ... .

https://www.amazon.com/Bonuses-Flashing-Visibility-Running-reflective/dp/B01COALMYG/ref=pd_sbs_468_15?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01COALMYG&pd_rd_r=BG5S0CTQ1605JQ46EHRS&pd_rd_w=WFUCS&pd_rd_wg=k3Ltr&refRID=BG5S0CTQ1605JQ46EHRS

*David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*