[NAGDU] Freedom Guide Dogs

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:05:57 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
First, let me preface this by stating that I am not wishing to put one school above another or cause any tension on this list. You have all been so helpful in answering my many questions, and I do not want to take advantage of that gracious assistance by any means.
As I have been researching possible dog guide schools, one program that intrigues me is Freedom Guide Dogs, as they conduct at-home training. As a college student with some time commitments during the fall and spring semesters, this option seems appealing to me. However, I would like to obtain any feedback or experiences prior to pursuing this further.
If you wish to contact me privately off list so as to not clutter the list or cause  trouble, please feel free to do so.
My email is: knownoflove (at) gmail (dot) com.
Again, I humbly apologize for any inconvenience this message may cause.
Thanks as always for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone