[NAGDU] Criminal background check

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 19 17:34:23 UTC 2017

Yes, my friend said they asked a lot of personal financial questions, like
"What do you spend on electricity?  What do you spend on food?"  We both
thought it was a bit much. And, after all this, they still do not grant
the client ownership of the dog.

And that's funny, Marion--Trump wouldn't be a good Fidelco candidate
because he wouldn't give them his tax return!
Tracy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dcwein%40dcwein.cn