[NAGDU] LED lights for gude dog harness

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 19:29:57 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, Amazon is not letting me see orders from a year ago, but that
is where I purchased the lights I use.  I cannot seem to find the bookmark
for it either.  Mine are small very bright, and they came with Velcro straps
to use on things.  The Velcro is just barely long enough to fit the
backstrap of Belto's harness.
Jordan