[NAGDU] Freedom Guide Dogs

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:21:37 UTC 2017

I am 99% sure that Freedom Guide Dogs is IGDF certified, but you can check IGDF's website. I think the only schools not IGDF certified are Pilot, which I believe is related to the traffic training issue, and also Gallant Hearts, as they are still very very new. But, you can absolutely visit IGDF online. PS, ADI certification is good, but in the highly specialized world of guide dog training, it does not mean much when compared with IGDF certification.

Heather Bird
"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up." - Martin Niemöller
In our diverse society we must never fail to speak up in the face of Human Rights violations lest we be the next targets of such violations.