[NAGDU] Treats VS. clicker training

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:26:39 UTC 2017

Miranda,

I'm not Tami, but I get what she's saying.  Some people use the words:
treat training, clicker training or positive reinforcement to mean the
same thing.  In my mind there are differences, but there is significant
overlap in the way people use these terms. So to really answer your
question super accurately, we'd need more information.

Perhaps if you said witch schools you are looking at, graduates from
there could describe how they use treats or clicker etc.

Julie
http://guide-and-service-dogs.com