[NAGDU] Schools that use treats

Jordan Gallacher jordanandbelto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:01:43 UTC 2017

I never had an issue with September, although I pretty quickly got away from
using treats after arriving home.  I completely stopped using treats once
she had gotten her mind right about working, which is another story that is
not on topic for this ubject.  Belto was trained with operant conditioning,
which really kind of has it both ways with treats.  I mean by that that
treats, Charlie Bears in this case, are only used when trying to fix a
problem or in a brand new area and I need to have him learn where to go etc.
Hope this makes sense,
Jordan