[NAGDU] Criminal background check

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 14:21:59 UTC 2017

Buddy,

	Perhaps the positive post was from the CEO! I'm sorry I am so
skeptical but I am going on past experience. When I spoke with Eliot
Russman, I found him to be very arrogant and condescending. Then Julie
Unwinn makes her official prepared statement about how little they value the
input of the organized blind and how their consumers are irrelevant. It all
adds up to the same archaic way of thinking that was once so prevalent in
the blindness field and is still reflected in some of the paternalistic
policies of the majority of guide dog training programs.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.