[NAGDU] Ethics, Law, & Your Public Comments: Was Retired Dogs & Rent

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jun 24 11:25:18 UTC 2017

not really, what is this magical thing that says the dog is retired or
not, I thought the law referred to the training the dog has and so on
rather than some magical retirement, the same as the question of
equipment, it's not the equipment but the training of the dog that makes
it a service animal.

Dan