[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 14:22:36 UTC 2017

All their handler problems go away...I think I got the wrong dog? *smile*
The dogs have never once paid the bills, fixed dinner after a long
exhausting day or got rid of the Jehovah's Witnesses at the door.

Today my biggest issues, for Monty, the barking.  Lord have mercy that
boy is going to drive me around the bend.  He barks at squirrels, at the
neighbor kids, at the mailman, and on and on. He does shut up, but by
then he's worked Jetta up.  I don't think she'd bark if it weren't for
him.  We work on it and he gets better, then I slack off and he's back
to his loud self. Fortunately he only does this at home, never in
harness and never at hotels and we live in a single family home, so he's
not driving the neighbors nutters.

For Jetta, I think it's still her dog distraction issues.  She's loads
better, but I have to be super dilligent and never slack off even an
inch.    I think it will be this way forever with her.

But I get you Tracy, aging is hard, like really, really hard.

Julie
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com