[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Sat Jun 24 14:43:28 UTC 2017

The shedding. I love my dog, and love my girlfriends dog. However both of our upright hardwood floor vacuums and our robotic automatic vacuums have gotten a lot more than their moneys worth because of all the hair. We even brush daily, if not daily, every other day. Yet there is still hair everywhere. Her dog sheds more than my dog, but even dogs that don't shed as much still shed. Especially black labs it seems. Mine has a medium coat and hers has a slightly longer than medium coat but it is currently. Very beautiful docs for sure, but yes, if I had that magic wand, I would make the hair go away or at least get more manageable.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

Mobile: 832.554.7285
Work: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” – David Thornburg