[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 14:46:40 UTC 2017

A magic wand. Hmmm! I would have it wave away Fisher's dog issues. They made
me retire him too early. I could have always used a gentle leader and it
would have helped, but it wasn't an end all. Every time someone from TSE
came, the other dogs were in hiding.

I would have them never, never have accidents in the house and do away with
the lab type scavenging.

I would never again have to worry as to whether I was going to have to argue
about if the dog was welcome somewhere or not.

People would never pet the dog, and when the kids hadn't noticed the dog
under tables in the restaurant, no loving parent or grandparent would say,
"Look at the doggie under the table." And no tantrums from kids who I
wouldn't let pet.

I want another dog about now, but Fisher would be insensed.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com