[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:54:47 UTC 2017

Hi,
I don't have a guide dog yet, but I have an aweful gag reflex and can easily get queezy. This isn't helpful when you see with your hands, covered of course. My magic wand would make this problem go away, so I could handle picking up during relief times, and when the dog has accidents or is sick.

Sent from my iPhone