[NAGDU] Guide dogs cruises and no sighted helpers

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 20:26:07 UTC 2017

Hey Nancy,
I went on a cruise with no sighted person along.  It was fine. You might get lost a couple times but staff are great about giving directions. After a day my dog remembered where my cabin was and where the Sushi bar and pool were lol.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone