[NAGDU] Guide Dog Worries 2. Was, "If you Had a Magic Wand..."

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 00:28:32 UTC 2017

Hi Jen,
I am like you, in that my exploration of the possibility of getting a guy dog is more recent. When I was a teenager, my family, mobility instructor's, etc. attempted to ingrain it into me that I needed a guy dog as soon as possible. However, I was opposed to the idea at the time, and not because I did not like dogs. In fact, I grew up with dogs, although I was and still am in some cases more of a cat person. I think I just needed to realize the benefits of a guide dog in my own time. My goal is to get one in the next 1 to 2 years.

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone