[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] NJ Bill now Law : Handlers can now keep their retired guides

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 02:52:51 UTC 2017

Hi Ginger,
Does this law supercede an apartment or condo complex that only allows a
resident to have one dog? Couldn't  open your attachment.

I can't  believe how fast time passes from my getting ready to fly to TSE
last summer. Ari will be 3 years old this September. We are doing well.
He's even been in protest marches! He did great in our huge Womens March
this past January where our crowd was about 6,000 strong. He just thought
all those people were obstacles to guide me around! He had fun with my
friends there. Now we will be marching in our Pride Parade in a few weeks!