[NAGDU] LED lights for gude dog harness

Lake Foster lake_fos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 04:29:21 UTC 2017

I use two different lights made by NiteIze. One is called a Spotlit. These are small and clip onto a collar or harness. The other I have is a Twistlit, I think is made for bikes, but is larger than the Spotlight and can be easily wrapped around the side of a harness handle. I think both types are on Amazon. My local Walmart has the Twistlit LED lights in their bike accessoriessection. Spotlit lights come in a lot of different colors. We have a blue one that seems

sent from my iPhone